4 February 2018

Lots of Love Boxes

I made two boxes, used one from the Sure Do Love You Bundle in the new Occasions 2018 catalog, page 19 and Perennial Birthday Stamp set page 17. 
This is the finished product, and both used box for Crumb Cake Cardstock, one is for Valentine's Day is try simple and rustic look, one for Birthday is the flowers and Stampin’ Blends as my colouring light.  I snipped them out with my Paper Snips and adhered to the box base, alternating with Mini & Stampin’ Dimensionals.  




Product List
Sending Love Glassine Sheets
Sending Love Glassine Sheets
$11.00
Clear Block C
$14.50
Clear Block D
$17.00
Clear Block E
$25.00
Clear Block H
$17.00
Big Shot
$190.00

With TimTam mini chocolates

*****

I have Craft at Cafe on 5th of Feb and we will make this card below:

 *Craft at Cafe info*
¨ Weekly Craft at Café in Mottletop EVERY Monday drop in 12:30am - 14:30pm
¨ Price is $5 - Make one card while you are staying at café.
¨ Could you buy Tea/coffee when you join the class.
¨ FREE Class free - If you place in order Stampin up products over $50!

*Have a great crafty day*
If you have any questions→Email me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails