1 September 2015

Holiday Catalogue Kick off and Event info

 Finally, you can begin ordering products online from the Holiday Catalog today! woo hoo!
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4003774
 PDF

If you live in Auckland, we have Holiday Catalogue launch party on 19th September!


Come along to a launch for lots of new catalogue fun:

  • A sample bag
  • A new Holiday catalogue (if you haven't picked one up earlier)
  • Make and take projects (2Tags)
  • Displays
  • Drinks and afternoon tea
  • Raffle $2.00 each
  • Plus a 2015/16 Main Catalogue for those placing orders at the launch

Entry: $10 - Maximum of 10 people, First come first served.
so  Email me today!

You can make two tags from "Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit" but this is first come first served too, if you want to choose design come bit earlier I guess.
Also if you want to get more, make more or desire to all design, don't worry you can buy the kit!    




I made Project Life Page use the Seasonal Snaspshot 2015 from Holiday Catalogue. The picture I use it's my son of first Christmas time in England but you can not tell where is, eh. hahaha.
Let me say in passing that Stampin’ Up! New Zealand has moved into a new office,
and beginning in September, they will be having open days every fortnight. So they said to demonstrators to pop in, have a drink and play with new product etc.
Also ask us to creations to decorate the walls of the New Zealand office! and New Zealand's country manager, would love to showcase it!
You can make 5 category such a card, scrapbooking page, box, project life page and gift tag and they will choose winner! A winner will be chosen from each category by a panel of four Stampin’ Up! staff members; the winners will receive $100 in products and their names will be announced on the demonstrator website.
In fact I was selected out of a number of an applicant for Woman's Weekly Craft mini book in  Dec 2011. And I got $100 in products! So try again! This time I will send below my son's Project Life page and this Shabby chic birthday card.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you have any questions→Email me


*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails