5 December 2011

NZ Woman's Weekly Craft magazine

I have selected five demonstrators’ projects to be featured in New Zealand’s Woman’s Weekly December craft issue!
  • Sharlene Meyer (Christmas snowflake ornament) 
  • Sarah Chapman (recycled journal cover)
  • Rhonda Fawcett (gift box) 
  • Angela Meiritz-Reid (clown birthday card) 
  • Yoko McGregor (vintage wedding scrapbook page) 
The Woman's Weekly Craft magazine at 5th Dec on sale!

On September Stampin' Up has "Exciting opportunity" so I was try and applied it.
I normally making cards and small 3Ds products but this time I made card and Scrapbook page for this opportunity. And guess what?!  My Scrapbook page was selected!



Front
イメージ 1

Inside my page!

Message from Emma!



If you have any questions→Email me


*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails