30 June 2011

Where you can buy my Greeting cards?

You can buy my Greeting cards;


1. Mottletop Cafe in Papakura


Mottletop
09-296-6941
293-297 Great south Rd
Papakura


I bring random new design cards every week.
When season event I bring special cards and gift box etc such a Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween and Christmas.



Christmas


2. Redhill Community Centre Car boot sale and flea Market every third Saturday
   7am to 12pm


163 Dominion Road
Cnr. Croskery Rd & Dominion Rd
Red Hill
Papakura








3. Pukekohe Frankly Crafty Funky Art Market every second Saturday
   9am to 2pm

  Franklin: the Centre (Where the library is) 
  12 Massey Ave, Pukekohe

 




4. Papakura Central School Craft market every year.
  I will be join at Nov 2012



5. Clevedon Craft Market every Sunday open but I join them sometimes so when I join I will inform here on my blog.

Every Synday 9am - 2 pm
Clevedon Hall, Main Road
Clevedon





If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails